25 October 2021

Cosmic Rebop Society (Plutonium 2013, DVD)


 I found this in my collection and I don't remember where I got it, probably from Mark Weaver. My memory is not the same as it was.
The strange thing is that I cannot find any reference in the web, also plutonium records page has disappeared.
The other musicians looks as well unknown, but the music is really worth, the images also.
I added the audio extraction, directly from DVD, while the movie is a mp4.


Plutonium records 2013
plu 002, DVD

Jim Hamm - tenor sax, trumpet
Mark Weaver - tuba, trombone, dijeridu
Mike Balistreri - bass, percussion
Jake and Max - drums, percussion

live video painting by Bee at Blue Dragon Coffe House, Albuquerque, 3.1.2003

8 comments:

corvimax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
correct silence said...

it is a discovery for me, I didn't know Mark Weaver, the music is interesting, a bit ritualistic. Mark Weaver has a bandcamp page were some old titles of plutonium records are still available
https://markweaver.bandcamp.com

rev.b said...

New to me too. Thanks corvimax!

Bhowani said...

Thanks a lot, Corvimax, for this unknown land!

vaxvax said...

Unespected unkonw music. Thanks

BT said...

Thank-you very much!

corvimax said...

link removed due to a possible reissue

retep said...

There's an entry for Plutonium records on the Discogs base :
https://www.discogs.com/fr/label/114225-Plutonium-Records-2

Referred as the Mark Weaver's label, but only with some other references (this one is not referred)