....Requests
Requests, broken links, re-ups and related topics go here. It may be
easier for admins to be attentive to these topics if they are put here
and not under the individual posts. There's no guarantee that we may be
able to respond to everything, but we'll give it a try.
I've deleted the previous 'Requests' post as it was becoming a bit unwieldy.
I shall start the requests with the last one from the previous thread.
I've deleted the previous 'Requests' post as it was becoming a bit unwieldy.
I shall start the requests with the last one from the previous thread.
2,421 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 2401 – 2421 of 2421Hello, if the following two Frank Wright albums are OOP, it would be nice if someone could share these:
"Kevin, My Dear Son"
"Stove Man, Love Is The Word"
Thanks in advance!
Been revisiting the four amazing Abdelhaï Bennani recordings posted here, thanks Ernst 🙏. So I wanted to ask if anyone has rips of the other JaZt Tape CDr’s? Particularly the Abdelhaï recordings but I’d love to hear any of JaZt tapes back catalog. Much appreciated if you do.
link for Yamash'ta
https://we.tl/t-FubiKd4vrtzriod1
I would like to post several requests for re-uploads, namely:
For
TTT with Butch Morris – Hollywood Blvd Concert / Malibu-Experiment (Mara Records, 1991), originally posted on 19th April 2017.
TTT featuring A.R. Penck "Catch the dollar" (unknown date, MPO LP-BB 13/UTOPIA), originally posted on 11th July 2008.
TTT featuring A.R. Penck "3 + 2 = XXXXX" (1984, music corporation), originally posted on 7th July 2008.
and finally
Frank Lowe-Doctor too Much 1977, PKO2 LP, originally posted on 12th September 2013.
Thank you very much!
Does anyone have a rip of this they'd be willing to share?
Anri Sala, Jemeel Moondoc – Jemeel Moondoc Performing Live At The Chantal Crousel Gallery Answering His Own Improvisation In The Film "Long Sorrow" discogs: [r33719925]
a new link for this post would be appreciated
http://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2018/07/various-artists-goodman-live-great.html?m=1
The preview file provided by noissesspras has a problem, the last track is not complete, i don't know if it was the original file or another version?
Hello
I would appreciate a reup of those two Keshavan Maslak albums:
https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/search?q=keshavan
https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2012/03/keshavan-maslak-trio-maslak-one.html
thanks in advance
Anyone have the complete recording of Butch Morris’s Folding Space Modena 2009 by chance? https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2010/05/butch-morris-modena-it-2009-folding.html
I realize it's not "free jazz", but if anyone has this Paul Horn album to share, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks in advance.
https://www.discogs.com/release/1631161-Paul-Horn-July-9-10
Been digging into Boston/New England free jazz and came across this intriguing LP "Eckankar – Bee Fat Boogie Morning Dream Legends". The band was from Chicago but recorded this album on the road in Boston. A bit disconnected from the local scene but the material seems interesting enough based on what I discovered. Looking for a full-rip of the album if anyone has it.
Also I would very much appreciate a re-up for the David Bond album:
https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2014/10/david-bond-trio-odyssey-vineyard-1980.html
Thanks in advance!
Just an update, trying to find good homes for my remaining copies of The Sam Rivers Sessionography. I'll send one to anyone on this list for the cost of shipping plus WHATEVER additional you may want to offer, even if all you can manage is an extra dollar 😊. Details here: https://www.bb10k.com/wares.html#SR
A new link (good for 3 days) has been added at: https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2014/10/david-bond-trio-odyssey-vineyard-1980.html
Thank you so much, Ernst!
Thanks for another upload Ernst!
Please a re-up Hugo Heredia Group "Nachtmusik 1976" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2025/01/hugo-heredia-group-nachtmusik-1976.html
Hugo Heredia Group "Nachtmusik 1976"
Hi folks. I wonder if anyone has a copy of the following obscurity they might be willing to share: ""Philly Joe Jones, James Long, Clifford Jordan / The Rotterdam Session" (1985). It's one of the few Jordan recordings I've never heard. Please scratch my back!
Hello
Does someone have a rip in lossless of this early band with Elliott Levin
https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/4962574-Iltar-Iltar
I would appreciate to discover this music, thanks in advance
Hello, I'm a bit of a Maggie Nicols completist, and if anyone would have this rarity which she appears on, I would appreciate it.
Thanks!
https://www.discogs.com/master/322729-David-Defries-The-Secret-City
Hi David, the David Dafries LP / CD "The Secret City" is available at Spotify, and Apple Music as official download. Therefore we wouldn't post it anyway.
Hello,
Any chance of getting re-up of Claudio Abbado's Orchestra Mozart concert on March 28, 2010? https://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/2010/04/orchestra-mozart-directed-by-claudio.html?utm_source=chatgpt.com Thank you very much!
Hi rs - I don't have the Mozart / Abbado. It was posted before I've joined the blog. And the poster has sadly died years ago....
Post a Comment