17 December 2022

TOWERiNG iNFERNO feat. ELTON DEAN :: Kaddish (TI Records 1993)

I came to this album as it features Elton Dean, John Marshall and Chris Cutler on some tracks.

"Towering Inferno's album Kaddish, which was released by Island Records in August 1995, is an emotional epic spanning 75 minutes and evoking the darkest hours of the Holocaust, as well as the tranquil beauty of European folk music and Jewish prayer. Featuring the voices of acclaimed Hungarian folk singer Márta Sebestyén and Hungarian performance poet Endre Szkárosi in a 'punk/folk/metal/Jewish/classical opera', it tackles the thorny subjects of repression and survival, both past and present." -- www.soundonsound.com

22 tracks, total time 74:52

TI CD1 (OOP)


11 comments:

miloo2 said...

FLAC

https://1fichier.com/?jlzm2vod9ov0v30rzzdi

JColtrane said...

Thanks a lot

BT said...

Thank-you very much!

Burningbluesoul said...

I purchased this when it was initially released as a pal of mine, Lee Cantelon, was the person who signed TI. I haven't listened to it in at least six years, so this is a wonderful reminder. Thanks so much for posting it.

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks

CICCILLO said...

many thanks but, please, do not use 1fichier, it's really complicated from some countries access to it!

miloo2 said...

@CICCILLO: In which country are you? I can use ulozto.net, but I know it is blocked in Germany.

CICCILLO said...

I'm in Italy, here 1fichier is blocked, so I have to pass by proxysite and then waiting for a long time, anyway it's complicated but not impossible, in my blog I use mediafire from many years without problems.

miloo2 said...

Is mediafire keeping inactive files? And thanks for telling me about your blog!

trabukko.59 said...

Great. Thank you!

Bhowani said...

Un grand MERCI, Miloo2 !