14 November 2020

COLIN OFFORD - EMPTY VESSELS (PRIVATE RELEASE, 1981)

 


A1. Bamboo Breath
A2. Little Vessels
A3. Resonances
A4. Leichhardt Grammophone Mouthbow

B.  The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts Beneath One's Feet


Colin Offord, homemade flute, voice, ocarina, homemade percussion, long horn, bean pod, Chinese flute, New Guinea rattle

Recorded at Wombarra on the New South Wales South Coast, on 19th July, and in concert at the home of Ulli and Georgina Beier, on 2nd August, 1981

EMI Custom Records ‎– YPRX-1881

LP Rip

7 comments:

Nick said...


1f

AD

BT said...

Thank-you so much

magogiallo said...

Wow, this is great! Thank you very much Nick

Vinylust said...

Wow. Thank you so much for all these incredibly rare Australian records I never thought I would have the chance to hear.

corvimax said...

hi nick, I didnt know Colin Offord before your previous post, and I'v been looking for his music in these days.
it was disappointing.
here is still near to his first approach, lovely
a sonic mystic experience
thank you

JColtrane said...

Thank you very much

correct silence said...

I have deleted my preview comment to give more precision. From what I can hear with headphones I have the impression that the stylus skype one time on the side b at exactly 14.44 mn. It could appears as a single small surface noise but I think it skype slightly.