9 September 2017

MAX EASTLEY - STEVE BERESFORD - PAUL BURWELL - DAVID TOOP "WHIRLED MUSIC" (QUARTZ!, 1979)



Didn't know that I have this rip (since at least Sep. 2011) but found it several weeks ago.
Thanks to the original uploader.




Performed by David Toop, Max Eastley, Paul Burwell and Steve Beresford

Audience Side
A.     Untitled

No Audience Side
B1.     LMC (a)
B2.     LMC (b)
B3.     LMC (c)
B4.     Butlers Wharf
B5.     Suffolk (a)
B6.     Suffolk (b)
B7.     Tennessee


AUDIENCE SIDE
Recorded live in performance at the Ikon Gallery, Birmingham; 7th October 1979.

NO AUDIENCE SIDE
Tracks B1 to B3 recorded at the London Musicians Collective in 1979 using a stereo UHER reel with 2 AKG 224s.
Track 4 recorded outdoors on a UHER reel with 2 Sennheiser ND441s.
Tracks B5 and B6 recorded outdoors.

Quartz Publications !QUARTZ 005
(vinyl rip)

15 comments:

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
francisco santos said...

BIG THX!...

Lucky said...

Ernst - I have the same album on my harddrive for ages, too. I always thought it originally came from Nick, who posted many similar fantastic albums.

Nick said...

Not mine.

Anonymous said...

thanks - been looking for a rip of it for eons

bventure said...

Thanks Ernst - I have this as mp3 @320, very nice to have it lossless!

francisco santos said...

can you post the other David Toop that exist in IS?...
THX!...

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

I haven't found them anywhere....

francisco santos said...

they go by the name ''ALTERATIONS''
THX!...

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

I mean I haven't found any Toop etc. on my pc/hd.

francisco santos said...

THX, anyway...

jim said...

Ernst, I was wondering if you can help me with an album you posted over at boogiemans blog. FRANKFURT ALL STARS
"CITY JAZZ"
FRANKFURT MAIN-STREAMS
(double LP Telefunken 6.28341 DP, Germany, 1976)

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

James - I'll see for it. Probably I will send the links/music to the Boogieman - if he still is interested.
Otherwise I'll re-post it here.

jim said...

Thank you Ernst, I really do appreciate your kindness & generosity!

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

Deleted the link. It is scheduled for reissue at the end of February on Black Truffle Records.