29 November 2010

SABU TOYOZUMI "WATER WEED" (NADJA / TRIO,1975)


Here's more fantastic music from Sabu Toyozumi,Takashi Tokuhiro and Mototeru Takagi.
Although the pieces/themes are written by Takagi the album files under Toyozumi's name.


SABU TOYOZUMI "WATER WEED"

Sabu Toyozumi,perc
Mototeru Takagi,reeds
Takashi Tokuhiro,b


1. Meteor Crowd (Takagi) 22:47
2. Water Weed (Takagi) 16:02


Recorded: The concert "Sabu Toyozumi/The Seven Seas"
Live at Nichifutsu Kaikan Hall, July 2, 1975

NADJA (Trio) PA7113

14 comments:

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
freebones said...

this looks real solid. thanks.

intempestif said...

oh my god!!! i can't believe my eyes. been looking for this one for ages. thanks so much onxidlib!

Eugen I. said...

Like... wow. Hard to believe that this would be made accesible. It happened! Really great thanks. Also, does anybody happen to have Moto Yoshizawa's Gobbledygook...?

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

Hi Eugen I.,

yes I have Motoharu Yoshizawa's "Gobbledygook". It is still available!
I bought it here: http://www.psfrecords.com/list1-20.html

Gerald said...

I'm constantly amazed at the music I find here. thank you.

Anonymous said...

this one seems to be a lost treasure,
please repost!

Igor

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

and the LP artwork

http://rapidshare.com/files/1833882227/MTSTWWArt.zip

Anonymous said...

well, it really is an interesting work, pretty memorable and unusual experience for me and i definitely will return to this record not once!
thanks a lot for the music and for responding to my request!

Igor

bventure said...

Many thanks for re-upping this, I've been hoping it would reappear!

Anonymous said...

music link no longer works

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

1fichier

francisco santos said...

BIG THX!...