4 September 2013

Steve Lacy-Lee Konitz,Duo Paris-March 1st 1984


Here's a beautiful recent score from Dime, many thanks to Woessner , and all Seeders traders involved 
What a joy it is to hear Konitz, playing Wickets, Deadline and No Baby..in unison with Lacy
pure delight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
notes
Steve Lacy & Lee Konitz-Paris1 March 1984
Steve Lacy - soprano saxophone
Lee Konitz - alto saxophone

01. Introduction 1:05
02. Blues (Steve Lacy & Lee Konitz) 11:06
03. All The Things You Are (Jerome Kern & Oscar Hammerstein II) 6:04
04. Wickets (Steve Lacy) 6:02
05. It's You (Lee Konitz) 4:51 Lacy out
06. Descartes (Lee Konitz) 4:22
07. Ask Me Now (Thelonious Monk) 6:45 applause cuts out
08. Blues For Aida (Steve Lacy) 7:43
09. Evidence (Thelonious Monk) 4:13 Konitz out
10. Deadline (Steve Lacy) 6:45
11. No Baby (Steve Lacy) 6:14
12. Hot House (Tadd Dameron)/Subconscious-lee (Lee Konitz) 5:38

Total Time: 70:47

FM?SBD?>?>Trade CD>EAC>FLAC>Vuze>Dime

20 comments:

SOTISE said...

Flac-
http://19f8ik.1fichier.com/

bventure said...

Not sure how, but I missed that on Dime, so thanks for the second chance!

La-Zo-Kozo said...

WTF!?

...Tom F. said...

I would like to try this but past experience with Ilivid has left me wary of any further involvement with it. Nevertheless, I am extremely grateful to this great blog.
PS. As I've said before, I have much that I would like to share if someone could just tell me how to go about it.
...Tom F.

wightdj said...

Super, thanks.

SOTISE said...

Tom F , Fichier has nothing to do with livid, you are hitting thee wrong tab, Livid whatever it is only advertises on the Fichier site.

SOTISE said...

Tom F, what exactly do you need to know??... How to rip Vinyl, how to make flacs, how to upload to file hosts??

Nick said...

Special! Thanks

matt w said...

Fantastic! Thank you!

...Tom F. said...

Thanks for your response. I don't know how to upload to the file host. I've posted many flacs thru powerpost to newsgroups in the past. Where and how do I send it? This blog has broadened my world and I would like to contribute. Thanks again.
...Tom F.

Wallofsound said...

Thanks

SOTISE said...

Tom F, contact me and i'll try to explain!... dipmongAThotmail.com

Toci said...

Thank you!

...Tom F. said...

To Sotise,
...Tom F. here. I've sent two e-mails but perhaps you aren't receiving them. I really would like to contribute but need some help.
Sorry for using these comments as a
social media. It won't happen again.
great album by the way.
...Tom F.

jackalope said...

How about some refreshing Ko-La?! Never drink the stuff, but listening can be a healthy habit. Looking forward to it - Thank You!

SantosCurser said...

Tom thanks in advance hope i see some of ur stuff....
I just noticed you were talking about ilivid... It seems to me that if u get the ilivid windows then u r in the wrong place ... or the link is dead. I am new here but that is what i believe... i have found that repeatedly killing bad windows and copying the link and asking for it again, ( like the third time) has worked a few times when then link had looked dead

mew23 said...

Re-upload
fichier

volumeselector said...

Awesome share mew23, thanks :)

francisco santos said...

HUGE THX!...

Bhowani said...

Fabulous! Merci for the re-up, Mew23!