Don't know what to write - thank you R. for the rip - cover found on the "web-side"...
ROLF & JOACHIM KÜHN "MONDAY MORNING"
Eje Thelin, trombone
Rolf Kühn, clarinet
John Surman, baritone saxophone
Joachim Kühn, piano, alto saxophone
Barre Phillips, bass
Jacques Thollot, drums
1. Black Out (J. Kühn) 00:53
2. Strangulation Of A Monkey (R. Kühn) 06:07
3. Dance Of A Spaceman (R. Kühn/R. Jürgensen) 09:33
4. Reflections Of A Monday Morning (R. Kühn) 03:07
5. Oh! Grand Pa (J. Kühn) 07:42
6. Don't Think (J. Kühn) 05:54
Recorded : November 1969 in Berlin.
(On a morning after a concert at Berlin Jazz Fest -
the J.Kühn Quartet had a concert on 06.Nov. -
they played "Suite to our Father Duke" -
so the actual recording date should be the 7th November 1969.
Track 5 is dedicated to Duke Ellington.)
HÖRZU (Black Label) SHZE909BL