Ten years after "Man Running" from the duo of Scianni and Izenzon the musical possibilities have become "shoreless" and one of the fruits of this re-/evolution you can hear on "La Musique Blanche".
Au contraire to the titel the music is colourful and is offering a range of moods and emotions.
It was Sotise who made me aware of Michael J. Smith - this post is especially for you.
The LP I got was in a very poor condition. I tried - carefully - to remove the scratches.
MICHAEL SMITH "LA MUSIQUE BLANCHE"
Michael Smith, piano
Kent Carter, cello, percussion
1. Megalomania (Geomusic 3208) 04:14
2. Ectomy (Geomusic 3203) 04:49
3. Otomy (Geomusic 3204) 04:48
4. Interception (Geomusic 3205) 02:35 (For Lonlon & Tanja)
5. La Musique Blanche (Geomusic 3207) 07:23
6. Sanction (Geomusic 3206) 04:33
7. Preparation For A Descent Into Hell 14:55
(For Doris Lessing)
Recorded in Neuilly, France on 12th March, 1975.
LE CHANT DU MONDE LDX 74601