25 April 2019

PAUL DUNMALL - DUNS LIMITED EDITION re-ups



I have re-upped links for the complete Duns Limited Edition catalogue.  Paul Dunmall's project to create his own cdr label was most prolific - releasing 67 sessions between 1999 and 2009, greatly aided by Philip Gibbs. He usually produced batches of 50 per title. I posted these here five years ago but the links were mostly dead.  Scroll down the comments to find the new ADrive links. The first seven are out of chronological order as they were initially held back.

 Paul is very happy to share his music.

 http://inconstantsol.blogspot.com/search/label/Duns%20Limited%20Edition   

2 comments:

mike said...

Thanks again! I've yet to hear any of these that I did not like.

hideo said...

This post (Andy?) happened during a busy year for me and I just came across it. Wow - can hardly wait to dig in! thanks Mr. Dunmall (and Andy).