15 October 2018

The Ed Summerlin, Bob Norden Qt - Still Eat It - Ictus Records 1994

Some month ago Ernst posted this excellent lp here:
At first I thought I didn’t know the two leaders but the name of Ed Summerlin stayed in my mind without creating any connection with some records, until I rediscovered this summer a forgotten box of cd that contains several dozen of records including this one. I know now why the name of Ed Summerlin was floating around my memory.
You can also find Bob Norden on the superb double cd or double lp of Bobby Bradford with John Stevens & The S.M.E
https://www.discogs.com/fr/Bobby-Bradford-With-John-Stevens-2-And-The-Spontaneous-Music-Ensemble-Bobby-Bradford-With-John-Steve/release/2804635

01. Y.A.Title
02. Déjà Vu
03. Roadrunner
04. Second Hand
05. Sonic Dudes
06. Cire
07. Osky
08. Scoop It Up
09. Old Flowers

-Bob Norden: trombone
-Charlie Kniceley: bass
-Ed Summerlin: tenor sax
-Chris Starpoli: drums

Recorded on December 27 & 28, 1993

Ictus records Ictus cd 104

4 comments:

correct silence said...

https://1fichier.com/?9myo8trqey4nn7sf6thl

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

Very interesting! Thank you, correct silence for this to me unknown recording.
Try to give it a first listen later this evening.

BT said...

Thank-you so much

Wallofsound said...

Ta