Compiled from diverse sources. Nornally I do not post anything which is readily available.
Here I took a few pieces from CDs - some of them might be still in print.
The first two compostitions are - to my knowledge - not available in any form.
Please correct me when I'm wrong.
1. Pour Les Baleines (1982) for 60 strings (220.127.116.11.8) [2:49]
2. Nyuyo (Soleil Couchant) (1985) for shakuhachi, sangen and two kotos [11:26]
3. Taurhiphanie (1987-88) electronice music realised with UPIC (magnetic tape - two tracks) [11:04]
4. Gendy3 (1991) electronic music (magnetic tape - two tracks) [18:59]
5. Windungen (Retours) (1976) version for 8 celli [6:20]
Cello Octet Conjunto Iberico
Elias Arizcuren, arrangement (with full permission by Xenakis)
6. Khal Perr (1983) for brass quintet + two percussionists (vibra, 2bong, 3tom, gr c) [10:34]
The Wallace Collection
John Wallace - trumpet
John Miller - trumpet
Paul Gardham - horn
Simon Gunton - trombone
Robin Haggart - tuba
Christopher Terian, Kevin Hathway - percussion
7. Dmaathen (1976) for oboe and percussion [11:46]
Burkhard Glaetzner, oboe + Gerd Schenker, percussion
8. Gmeeoorh (1974) for organ [19:08]
Francoise Rieunier, organ
Tracks 1 to 4 are ripped from a cassette by Éditions Salabert - no information about musicians etc.