4 November 2012

EJE THELIN “POLYGLOT” (CAPRICE, 1983)




Never was sure wether I like this recording or not. Since one year I listened three times to it and still the same mixed feelings.
But Nick has send me a rip yesterday - so decide for yourself...
 




























EJE THELIN “POLYGLOT”

A1.    I     06:10    
A2.    II     08:15    
A3.    IV     11:00    

B1.    III     16:25    
B2.    V     04:00    
B3.    VI     01:25   

Palle Danielsson, bass, electric bass
Erik Nilsson, bass clarinet
Bertil Fernlöf, cor anglais
Leroy Lowe, drums
Ulf Andersson, flute
Bernt Rosengren, flute
Arne Löthman, guitar
Håkan Nyqvist, horn
Nils-Åke Landström, horn
Malando Gassama, percussion
Jasper Van't Hof, piano
Alan Skidmore, tenor and soprano saxophone
Eje Thelin, trombone
Jörgen Johansson, trombone
Americo Bellotto, trumpet
Gustavo Bergalli, trumpet
Tom Harrell, flugelhorn, trumpet
Mikael Lind, tuba
Alfred Pisuke, viola
Anders Dahl, violin
Margit Teimar, vocals

Recorded at Radiohuset, February to March 1981.

CAPRICE RECORDS – CAP 1291 (1983)

.



13 comments:

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wightdj said...

Never heard this before, thanks.

Quimsy said...

was looking for this recently so thank u.

Simon666 said...

thanks onxidlib, I like this.

sandor essedy said...

new thing for me; excellent; thanks a lot

Arkadin said...

Thanks a lot onxidlib, had this one on my watchlist!

Vitko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miloo2 said...

Thank you, I like this album.

sjc said...

link dead..please re up!

Nick said...

AD

1f

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

many thanks

Sarah Knox said...

This is one of my absolute favorite albums by Eje Thelin. I LOVE Polyglott!!! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much