Here's a contribution from Robert aka "amnesia" who has generously supplied the blog with some choice selections in the past and who sent me this gem in the post. Thanks Robert and if there's more (actually, there is, but we'll get to that) ...
Pics courtesy of Discogs
The last Company recording to be issued on lp and yet to appear on cd:
Company – Trios Incus 51 1983
Vinko Globokar, trombone, voice, flute;
Joelle Leandre, bass, voice;
Hugh Davies, live electronics;
J.D.Parran, basset horn & piccolo;
Peter Brötzmann, tenor & baritone saxophones;
Jamie Muir, percussion;
Ernst Reijseger, cello & electric cello;
Evan Parker, tenor & soprano saxophones,
John Corbett, trumpet & flugelhorn;
Derek Bailey, acoustic and electric guitars.
1.Trio - one Globokar/Leandre/Davies (13.27)
2. Trio - two Parran/Bailey/Leandre (14.39)
3. Trio - three Parker/Reijseger/Bailey (02.02)
4. Trio - four Muir/Globokar/Parran (09.00)
5. Trio - five Leandre/Davies/Parker (05.20)
6. Trio - minus one Reijseger/Bailey (07.50)
7. Trio - trio [all players except Leandre] (11.03)
Recorded during Company Week 1983 at the ICA, London, 24-28 May 1983, by Adam Skeaping.